It's Thursday!! Our schedule is changing today! Mr. B. is now working 7am-3pm and we will now join the rest of the world in having a "normal" routine and daily schedule in our home, as well. We are so stoked about this. I'm going to link up with "It's OK" Thursdays & a whole buncha "thankful Thursdays"...read on!
...that i don't care to ever hang out anywhere or with anyone except Mr.B....he's my most favorite human being - BY FAR!
...that my kids sometimes stay in their jammies all day long...and skip days at a time without a bath.
...that I leave my kitchen dishes (some nights) until the next day (& notice I didn't say "morning").
...that I'm totally comfortable talking with and telling my mama all there is to know about my sex life. & that it doesn't bother me to hear about hers with my father, HAHA! Call me crazy, but I think it's ok! (Not saying we do this often - & she probably doesn't share the same feelings!)
...to be having baby fever - I have an IUD!
...to take a break from school...I've dealt with A LOT lately and it's better to break than to fail.
...that I don't have much else to add to this so I'm moving on...
Today, I am very, humbly thankful for:
- Iced Milk Tea. I can't say this enough. Basically, in a nut shell, it's southern sweet tea + french vanilla (or Ameretto) creamer, just a splash. Over ice. Ah! It's SO, SO, SO good! Try it!
- My man. I won't ever be thankful enough. He jumps at the opportunity to do anything he even thinks I may want/need him to do. He loves me for me and tells me how much he loves the way I look. What woman wouldn't love that?
- My home...I really love where I live. I love my furniture, the kids' toys everywhere, the laundry that needs to be folded/put away, the occassional water bug (gag), and the simplicity. I love that my 3 year old says she loves her home.
- my kids...even when they fight ;)
- my parents...and my sister and her family. My grandparents too...THIS is my family. They are the reason I am here today and that I love who I am.
- That my grampy drove himself to the pharmacy yesterday...oh man, we were at a place in our loves where we thought he wasn't going to ever come home just a couple months ago...to hear of this almost made me cry.
- Air conditioning! Both in my home and my car!! Nuff said.
- My ability to make very good money from home...no leaving my kids with people I do not know, no using gas in the car that is outrageously priced, and no having to work for someone else!
- My man's job...he is finally doing what he's always wanted to do and we finally (after a long 3 year span) have stability back in our lives! Praise God!!!
- my friends who understand that I am a mom of two toddlers...sometimes I can't keep plans or show up when promised. That's how it is when you have two toddlers and a man who works 3rd shift (not anymore!!)...thankful they understand and don't hold any of that against me! (Cherie, Kimmy-Poo, Rachelle, Melissa, Jamie, etc...) I am glad those who didn't care enough to understand are GONE from our lives!**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
Linking up here: