Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sorry so long...

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the pause in blogging I took. Life's just been one crazy [fun] roller coaster lately. We've had so much going on...seems like ever since McKenna's 3rd Birthday til now, it's just been non stop. But, alas, here I am - never fret, I don't ever stay quiet for too long.

So..I just wanted to share this with all of you. I found this to be kind of scary at first, but then I realized what it was that my blog was giving out to warrant such a hit when people search such things.

Take a look, you'll see what I mean.
At first glance, I was thinking some how some way, someone was trying to tell me something and I began wondering how in the world that was happening. Well, after a little digging, I found it was 
THIS:
& people are google image searching "You Stink" and getting this image off my blog, from this post. How crazy. But, ok, so, anyone wanna fess up to "Rubber pants" & "He wears the pants - submissive" ..anyone? No? okay.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So, as most of you may know and some of you may not know, I set my phone on the roof of my car while we were at a car wash cleaning out all the trash inside of the car. Well.....I laid my phone on the roof and didn't think to get it before driving away. Noooo, never. Why would I want to do that? I'd love to lose all 1200+ pictures I didn't have backed up because I'm a moron. I'd love to just go spend another $110 that I didn't really need to save...save money? Who does that, anyways, right? Ohhh, yeah. Well, said car wash was right off a busy road here, and well, I hear Mr.B. say "What was that?" and look in the rear view mirror. All the sudden, it hit me. Like. A. Ton. Of. Bricks. And then, I turned around to see twenty other cars/trucks/SUVs/HEAVYASSCARS behind us, also traveling a brisk 65 mph. YAK! But, My wonderful man was soooo good to me. As much as I would have nagged ALL OVER him if that would have been his mistake, he graciously tried to calm me down out of my 2 year old crying fit that I was now doing in front of my two children in the backseat. He got off the next exit and went back. And then went back even further. Until, there. There he was, standing NEXT to the zooming traffic and inching closer to try and scave off a few cars to try to see if just maybe it might STILL work. Then I see him grabbing up 3 other pieces, until finally making it back to the car. I waited...still blubbering. He then re-enters the car and showed me the phone still turned on, but the lovely screen adorned a really interesting looking but useless spiderweb effect. Ugh. He then drove STRAIGHT to the nearest phone place and purchased a replacement of the exact same phone. Only to point out all the positives about the situation and to not put blame nor fault anywhere it should've been placed. Yup. That's my man. I love him. And I'm glad he still loves me after that dumb mistake I'll try and never make again. 

Just thought I'd share, :) Be glad it didn't happen to you. The guilt is immense.

I have big news tomorrow for all of you lovelies...Stay Tuned and make sure you come back and see what's going down... :P


Love & Uh-Oh's,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Karrie said...

Oh, man! I feel for you! Don't feel shame, feel grateful, girl! Everything worked out ok in the end, right? I'm a new follower and just wanted to say hi ;)

Karrie

ms.composure said...

oooooh no!!! yea i always have a fear of doing the same thing!!! losing your phone is like losing a piece of your soul! LoL

and yes!! i always find it weird when i look at the search key terms that are associated with my blog! it always gives me a good laugh


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

READ MY BLOG!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...